Graceton to Fallston to Raphael Rd
230 kV Line Reconductoring
Miles of Line
- Project scope includes installing second conductor on double-circuit 230 kV line from Graceton to Raphael Rd
- No substation equipment will be replaced
- Overall project length is approximately 20 miles
- PSC approval received March 4, 2020
- This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes
Left-Click and DRAG Slider Bar to Reveal Existing and Proposed Conditions
View from Brickhouse Lane looking north. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
Viewpoint Location Map
Construction sequence graphics are intended to provide an overview of the typical construction sequence for a project. These graphics are used to give stakeholders a general idea of what to expect regarding this project’s construction process and effort. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact BGE at firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Conastone to White Marsh (PJM 5E) Projects. Please include your name and address for prompt follow-up.