Bush River Crossing
115 kV Line Rebuild
Miles of Line
- This project increases transmission system reliability
- This project eliminates known deteriorating and non-standard assets from the transmission system. Current challenges include the following:
- Cormorant colony roosting/nesting opportunities and associated contamination
- Three lattice towers with deteriorating pile and cap foundations
- Navigable waterway clearance challenges
- Aging steel structures in a majority-wood pole transmission line
- Rebuild two existing single-circuit 115 kV transmission lines crossing Bush River on the Perryman to Edgewood line
- The existing lattice structures will be replaced with double-circuit steel monopole structures
- Overall project length is less than 1 mile
- This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes
Left-Click and DRAG Slider Bar to Reveal Existing and Proposed Conditions
Photo Simulation 1
View from the end of Kennard Ave looking southeast. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
Viewpoint Location Map
Construction sequence graphics are intended to provide an overview of the typical construction sequence for a project. These graphics are used to give stakeholders a general idea of what to expect regarding this project’s construction process and effort. This project is subject to PSC approval and design changes.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact BGE at email@example.com and refer to the Bush River Crossing 115 kV Line Rebuild Project. Please include your name and address for prompt follow-up.